the Ugrade Procedure as described is not working for my Blueduino Rev2.
- I have 2.1.5 Firmware (which is not listed on your Website)
- I have a Prolific 0557/2008 USB to Serial Cable. Have Pin 3 on the D-Sub Male identified as TX and Pin 2 as RX as described here: https://www.decisivetactics.com/support/view?article=db-9-connector-pinout
- I connected TX to the TX0 (Arduino Pin 1) as on the layout (the first pin beneath the reset button)
- I connected RX to the RXI (Arduino Pin 0) as on the layout (next to the TX)
- Connected Ground (D-Sub 9 to GND) as on the layout
- I connect with 9600,8,1 No Parity and with CR/LF on Enter
When I try to connect over the Serial Port (cu.usbserial), the led on the cable lights up. But no answer when I type AT or AT+VER? or similar. I simply do not get Transmission from the board no matter what. Do I have to close a jumper or something to get the Serial to the BLE Board to work?
The Connection works however with the hardwareSerialMonitor, I can sent AT Commands and get a Response.
So do I miss something or do I have the wrong cable? This is a USB to Serial Cable like here:
It has an ATEN UC232A Chip