How i search ibeacon?

Hi Team

Just received Governor AB504 and plugged it in to a monitor. how i search ibeacon ??? can your help me.and how i install AprilBeacon SDK??

Regards,

Vaibhav

Please register an account at governor site. Active the MAC for the device. The site will list the beacons around the device.

Here’s our ApirlBeacon SDK for iOS. Please refer the docs and examples for more information.

i want to become ibeacon receiver as governor. is this possible then tell me steps. when i start this device it’s come default blank setting and ask me new user and password . is this right ? or come to wrong SD card. is come’s with pedora os (Fidora Remix) i am not understand that how i search ibeacon from governor? when i purchase this device , i think its ready environment but its all blank. also i am register governor site. but what is Active the MAC for the device ??

The SD card is pre-programming with pedora os. It’s not a blank SD card. The governor device is work as iBeacon receiver default.

Please follow the steps for use the governor.

1. Please register an account at governor site.
  2. There’s a label with MAC address at the back of the case. Please use the MAC address to active the device.
  3. Connect the device to network.
  4. The site will list the beacons around the device.