AprilBeacon 202 and other Model

Hello
I have great difficulty in detecting a single ibeacon . In fact I can not get the beacon closer to us in a space of 3m where there are at least 3 active .
I asked before making my order if we could set the values to recognize ibeacon even under 3m because we need to make them work in a space of 3m and where there are plug at least 3 devices . I therefore ask you :
1 ) How can configure the parameters of my ibeacon
2 ) how should I proceed to choose between those read by APP as close to me , since I can not indivduarne one near but alternate between them with different distances

Tks

Do you use iPhone or Android?

1 ) How can configure the parameters of my ibeacon

Please download our app “AprilBeacon”. Configure the TX power to -23dBm.

2 ) how should I proceed to choose between those read by APP as close to me , since I can not indivduarne one near but alternate between them with different distances

We have AprilBeacon SDK for it. But you need develop the app yourself.

In fact, I developed the APP and the results are as follows :

Scenario : Area of 5m square , Android Phone at the center of the area and around distant from each other to 1.5m away 5 AprilBeacon 202 ( configured to -23dB )

N ° iBeacon detected at a distance of .60cm from iBeacon No.1, in a space of 5m was 4 iBeacon ( 1,2,3,4 iBeacon )

I want to know now what I can do to drop the 2,3,4 and choose the Number 1 ??? And ’ since yesterday I try to implement functions of the SDK and modify parameters unnecessarily . You can help myself more concretely practically since I installed 80 devices ? thanks

For Android SDK, there’s a method getProximity(). You can check the distance by the method.

There’s a demo code here.