Give me guide for Blueduino v2 with Android own App

Dear,
Blueduino V2 is really awesome tiny module…
I have bought Blueduino version 2.1.7 and tested it with Bluo App also in arduino… connected and worked finely…
I want to use this unit to my customized application creating by using MIT AI2…
but in that case i am facing 507 error(device is not turned ON) while connecting with android phone…
So i want to learn more about blueduino module… basic detail i have got from this site… but still i need some clarity… please help me…

1. How the connection is establishing?(simply how to make connection establishment between blueduino and androind app)
  2. what is the acknowledgement while try to connect with android or any device?
  3. is there any setting to be done to make connection?or any code is to be load to connect other devices?
  4. If my questions are not clear, please guide me to create app and procedure to connect this blueduion…

Thank in advance…

I got some hint from http://www.martyncurrey.com/arduino-hm-10-and-app-inventor-2/
I am using BLE… so to create app in MIT AI2, we need BlutoothLE extension…
Now I am able to connect to my own APP…

If I get AT commands to my version(2.1.7), it is very helpful…

Please check the AT commands list here. We’ve also tested HM-10 connect with BlueDuino.

I have done AT commands with your serial monitor program… Ok that part is over…

Then next moved to create a custom Android App to send and receive data… I am using MIT AI2… with this tool I have created my Own App and tried to connect the blueduino. initially I got error then googled the error and fixed the problem. Now I can able to connect the device with my app but not able to send and receive data…

Initially, by using your “chat” arduino code with “Bluo” app, i am able send and receive data between phone and Blueduino… So the working code is available… no need to to change arduino coding part…

So, I have concentrated on App side…
I have used Service UUID: 0000FFF0-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB and Characteristics UUID:0000FFF0-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB. If I changed this, then i am getting error.
then “utf-8” encoding is fixed.
These are the maximum data I have got from long google search…

1. Apart from these what are the key elements required to get and process the data from/to Blueduino?
  2. It is one of the best miniaturized arduino with Bluetooth module but there is no proper document. how we can play with our own program’s and applications without the proper document?

Without proper document then there is less possibility to do custom projects… Please consider my problem and give me a suitable suggestion…

Thanks

Connect the buleduino with android app ,some times it should wait a little time.
Just like the demo OperateActivity.java

Some times After connectService and write byte to buluduino it need Thread.sleep() some time

Characteristics UUID is not 0000FFF0-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB
Characteristics UUID is 0000FFF2-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB
The operate of connect is in UartService.java and the Protocol is in ABProtocol.java
You can use the UartService and ABProtocol in your custom app.
Don’t forget UartService should configure in AndroidManifest.xml