请教关于 AB BLE Gateway 2.0

1) 多久扫描一次?
2) 如果扫描到两个相同UUID的beacon,是当成两个呢?还是一个?
3) 广播数据里面有没有Beacon剩余电量信息?
4) 是不是所有的iBeacon都可以扫描的到?不限于April自家的iBeacon?

1) 多久扫描一次

1秒一次

2) 如果扫描到两个相同UUID的beacon,是当成两个呢?还是一个?

两个

3) 广播数据里面有没有Beacon剩余电量信息?

四月的beacon有将电量以google eddystone-tlm格式广播出来

1. 是不是所有的iBeacon都可以扫描的到?不限于April自家的iBeacon?

是的

Hello. I pressed the configuration button. The device is not working in ap mode. The factory reset does not work. What can I do?

UPDATE: success. :slight_smile:

(Factory reset not enable ap mode. Please fix. :slight_smile: )

Hi,

What firmware version is yours?

I upgrade 1.9. http://wiki.aprbrother.com/wiki/ABGateway_OTA

Hello.
I successfully interconnected the gateway and decrypted the data. How do I pair(?) the gateway to the BLE device? (Heart Rate Chest Strap) How to notifycation a service?

AB BLE Gateway can only collect advertising data from BLE device nearby. It can’t pair to other device to get data yet.

Is hardware suitable for bidirectional communication? (Bluetooth)
If so then how can I develop my own software on the device?

AB BLE Gateway 2.0 include a WiFi module (ESP8266) and a BLE module (CC2640). You can develop your own firmware for CC2640. See more information about CC2640

Continue development on a separate thread? All licenses remain with the manufacturer.

I’m trying to put it right. My English is not the best.
I like this product and it has a good feature.

• this is a finished product (not just a board)
  • most of the functions are programmed.

Missing some bluetooth features. If an SDK was available for the development of the device, it would be possible to add additional features.
-automatic connection to specified BLE services

• filter criteria for sending data / service type / mac address /
    -Extended wifi app

If you do not need to start the development from the basics it makes sense to choose this tool for expansion. If I get advice then I’ll do the job. And I’ll pass the code. The manufacturer may decide to release this as a custom version. This only makes sense when I get the source code.
Both parties can win the deal.
If that is not possible then I can not use the device. I would like to use the April brother’s products. A sympathetic team. My impression is positive.

It’s not a simple feature. It need to develop in both WiFi module and BLE module.

• For WiFi side, ESP8266 has a nice develop platform such as Arduino core.
  • For BLE side, TI’s CC2640 has many example projects that make connection with BLE device.

Our PCB also have the pinouts for flash your own firmware for these modules. I can also share the schematic with you. Are you interested in develop your own customize firmware yourself?

Yes. I’m sure I’m developing my own software. I would like to reduce development time. If I’m writing the entire firmware I’ll use ESP32.
EDIT: Or I replace the heart rate monitor firmware. :wink:

Unfortunately, this tool can not be used in my solution. But the original question was that. This When are you planning to develop missing features? Connect to the BLE device and control remote BLE device. Real gateway functions?) When are you planning to develop missing features?
Connect to the BLE device and control remote BLE device. Real gateway functions? Thank You!

We are also developing a new gateway based on ESP32. Are you interested in develop firmware yourself with this one?

Yes. I will use arduino core. and I will use it for testing